Terms of Service
- Performing arts programs must agree to the terms of service to receive donation proceeds. Additional ViciNFT Terms & Conditions link here.
- ViciNFT will mint all NFTs used in the campaign and distribute all funds in the Performing Arts Fund (PAF).
- ViciNFT will screen all qualifying nominated performing arts programs for accuracy before distributing donation proceeds.
- ViciNFT holds the right to disqualify any nominated performing arts program if it does not meet requirements in terms of service.
- General Liability / Indemnification – ViciNFT & the PAF are not responsible for any liabilities that result from a contractor’s acts in the course of the agreement.
- The top ten qualified nominated and winning performing arts programs will be listed on https://performingartsdao.com and may be promoted on ViciNFT social media and related accounts.
- Performing arts programs or companies may voluntarily opt out by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out of the campaign.
- If a program or company opts out, donation proceeds for those NFTs will remain in the PAF until the next DAO vote.
- Nominations or votes containing language deemed to harass, abuse, or harm another party will be automatically disqualified, and NFT donation proceeds will go into the Performing Arts Fund.
- Each Performing Arts NFT purchase enables a DAO vote.
- Performing Arts DAO voting dates are determined when net donation proceeds reach $20,000. The DAO will then have seven days to submit a vote on which two qualified nominated programs/companies they would like to support.
- When the PAF reaches $20,000, the DAO will vote on which two programs will each receive $10,000.
- Upcoming DAO voting date windows will be viewable on DAO members’ dynamic NFT’s.
- The Performing Arts Fund campaign end date is Dec 31, 2024, at which time the DAO will vote on a final winning program/company to support with the remaining donation proceeds.
Performing Arts Programs Eligibility
- Performing arts programs/companies must state what they will use winning donation proceeds for, i.e., operating costs, payroll, updating facilities, etc., before accepting donation proceeds.
- Open to privately held performing art programs only. Donation proceeds for national or chain companies with more than 5 locations will go into the Performing Arts Fund to provide support to those determined by the DAO.
- Campaign limited to US performing arts programs/independent companies.
- For every ten nominations and NFTs sold, the program/company will receive $1,500 in donation proceeds from the PAF.
- Performing arts programs/companies must receive at least ten nominations to be eligible to receive donation proceeds.
- If a program or company does not receive at least ten nominations by the end of the campaign, donations proceeds from those NFTs will remain in the PAF for DAO distribution vote.
Performing Arts Fund
- For every ten nominations & NFT’s sold, eligible performing arts programs will receive $1,500 from the PAF.
- 80% of net proceeds go into the PAF Fund controlled by the DAO. When the PAF reaches $20,000, the DAO will vote on which two performing arts programs/companies will each receive $10,000.
- Distribution phase – eligible performing arts programs will receive funds directly via wire, check, or bank transfer within seven business days of the DAO vote.
- Distribution terms – 40% of net donation proceeds will go directly to every eligible nominated performing arts program/company, 40% will distribute to the winners determined by the DAO, and 20% to ViciNFT for facilitation.
- Net proceeds are defined as gross proceeds minus credit card transaction fees and taxes where applicable.
- Individual performing arts program/company locations can only win once.
- Any donation proceeds not collected by a winning performing arts program will stay in the PAF to provide support to other performing arts programs determined by the DAO.
Performing Arts DAO powered by vicimarket